My name is Kyle Stevens. I’ve been a Senior Software Engineer / Solution Designer at Liaison International since 2013. I work closely with BA’s and product designers to build new features and enhancements for their college admissions portal.
Before that, I spent over seven years at The Northeast Group as Senior Software Developer designing and developing a complete Warehouse Management System.
Open Source Contributions
I’ve made contributions to both Ruby and Rails, in addition to a number of other well known Ruby gems.
- Ruby - Fixed bug in standard library’s CSV class.
- Rails - Fixed bug with schema generation.
- database_cleaner - Added support for Rails table name prefix and suffix.
- foreigner - Added support for Rails table name prefix and suffix.
- jasminerice - Made compatible with Rails 4.
- minitest-bang - Wrote a gem that adds let! support for MiniTest
- thinking-sphinx - Added support for JDBC.